I don’t care if it works on your machine! We are not shipping your machine!”
- Are you the next back-end rockstar? Let's join forces.
- Back-end Engineer
We build digital solutions with a measurable business impact. Pointbreak is a digital product studio. We take you from data-driven market research to a complete digital experience, ready to hit the market. We create digital products that help our clients get ahead of their market and stay there.
Your team of colleagues describes themselves as fresh, driven, professional, easy- & outgoing with an eye for quality. Your future colleagues are not shy about some constructive criticism (sushi), but they mostly sprinkle a lot with compliments when you get the job done (tacos).
- You mainly work on web & mobile apps, websites and interactive campaigns.
- You build APIs for web & mobile apps. You are able to set up complex database structures.
- You integrate third party API'sYou are not averse to the command line/terminal.
- You combine short and long-term assignments. You work both independently and in a team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- In-depth knowledge of Laravel and
- Good knowledge of other frameworks (Django (Python), Ruby on Rails (Ruby), ...) is a plus
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React is a plus
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Strong oral and written Dutch/English communication skills
- You have a positive attitude and love to solve problems.
- You are an innovator or early adopter and therefore always keep up with the latest technological developments.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Depending on your skills, we offer a competitive salary, meal vouchers, car or mobility budget (small / premium), apple starter pack and a fantastic workplace in the heart of Antwerp. Together with your new colleagues, you can enjoy training and relevant events. As an annual custom, you join us on our team retreat.Apply
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date about our latest projects & company news.