Digital Product Designer
Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight
- Love to handle big projects? Get over here asap
- Digital Product Designer
We build digital solutions with a measurable business impact. Pointbreak is a digital product studio. We take you from data-driven market research to a complete digital experience, ready to hit the market. We create digital products that help our clients get ahead of their market and stay there.
Your team of colleagues describes themselves as fresh, driven, professional, easy- & outgoing with an eye for quality. Your future colleagues are not shy about some constructive criticism (sushi), but they mostly sprinkle a lot with compliments when you get the job done (tacos).
- You will perform functional analyses for our projects.
- You translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- You assist with the translation of functional specifications into technical requirements and / or developments.
- You test delivered functionality for completeness, correctness, exceptions.
- You support development teams during implementation by answering functional questions.
- You combine short and long-term assignments.
- You work both independently and in a team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a functional analyst
- You have a Master's or Bachelor's degree in IT, business management or an economic direction or equivalent through experience
- You are familiar with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, ...
- You are familiar with all Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, ...)
- You have knowledge of User Stories, Wireframes and Acceptance criteria
- Strong oral and written Dutch/English communication skills
- Knowledge of BPM and UML are plus points (whimsical or other tools can be chosen freely)
- You have a positive attitude and love to solve problems.
- You are an innovator or early adopter and therefore always keep up with the latest technological developments.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Depending on your skills, we offer a competitive salary, meal vouchers, car or mobility budget (small / premium), apple starter pack and a fantastic workplace in the heart of Antwerp. Together with your new colleagues, you can enjoy training and relevant events. As an annual custom, you join us on our team retreat.Apply
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date about our latest projects & company news.