A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it’s not that good.
- Are you the front-end G.O.A.T. Join our team.
- Front-end Engineer
We build digital solutions with a measurable business impact. Pointbreak is a digital product studio. We take you from data-driven market research to a complete digital experience, ready to hit the market. We create digital products that help our clients get ahead of their market and stay there.
Your team of colleagues describes themselves as fresh, driven, professional, easy- & outgoing with an eye for quality. Your future colleagues are not shy about some constructive criticism (sushi), but they mostly sprinkle a lot with compliments when you get the job done (tacos).
- You translate beautiful designs into clean code.
- You mainly work on web & mobile apps, websites and interactive campaigns.
- You are used to working with component libraries and you can develop these yourself.
- You combine short and long-term assignments.
- You work both independently and in a team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good knowledge of other front-end frameworks (Angular, Vue, ...)
- Excellent knowledge of React Native is a plus, good knowledge is sufficient.
- Familiar with MySQL en NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically XD, Ai, Ps, Ae)
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Strong oral and written Dutch/English communication skills
- Experience with developing large B2B and B2C web and mobile apps
- You have a positive attitude and love to solve problems
- You are an innovator or early adopter and therefore always keep up with the latest technological developments
WHAT WE OFFER:
Depending on your skills, we offer a competitive salary, meal vouchers, car or mobility budget (small / premium), Apple starter pack and a fantastic workplace in the heart of Antwerp. Together with your new colleagues, you can enjoy training and relevant events. As an annual custom, you join us on our team retreat.Apply
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date about our latest projects & company news.